Jul 18, 2012, 11:51 AM EST
Either via the inevitable twitter nonsense or a pick-6 the other way in Week 8, there are a few things that could be frustrating about Asante Samuel now that he’s left the nest in Philly for the one in Atlanta.
Yesterday, Asante got it started with a few jabs at the Eagles for sending him away, as well as essentially asking Falcons fans to get his back on twitter in the face of some hate by Eagles fans. Certainly a good use of time for all involved.
It didn’t appear to me as if Samuel had any real venom behind his tweets, instead they came off as some typical Asante trash talk. I enjoyed his mouthing off quite a bit when he was here. So I’m not going to hold it against him that much now that he’s gone.
Don’t yall get it. Its like 7 days until camp. I’m getting mentally ready for the season. #getoutyafeelings
— Asante Samuel (@pick_six22) July 17, 2012
Obviously, this is the definition of no big deal. Hopefully the same can be said on Sunday, October 28th…
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages