Aug 7, 2013, 3:31 PM EDT
We’re a day late on this one but I just got around to reading Reuben Frank’s article about Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick having a ton of respect for Philadelphia Eagles Head Coach Chip Kelly and the job he’s done in the past.
The pair have obviously spent some time together prior to Kelly joining the Birds and the article touches on much of that and digs a little deeper. It’s pretty interesting to hear one of the game’s greatest coaches — love him or hate him — speak so highly of your favorite team’s new guy in town.
The most quotable bit:
“He’s a very innovative, creative guy. He’s got a great mind, he’s smart, and I think he’ll take advantage of whatever resources he can. We’ll see what that is. I’m sure he’ll give us plenty of trouble.”
As for the Eagles-Patriots co-practice? All reports point to Tom Brady being really good at football.
|Andrew Kulp on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|ochospantalones on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|iglue on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return