Nov 27, 2012, 11:31 AM EST
Brent Celek continues to be one of the few Eagles players who is keeping it real. He had another one of his patented receptions on Monday Night in which he got immediately wrecked by a Panther defender only to get right up and signal a first down.
He was also incredibly blunt after the game, and said opposing teams are probably laughing at the Eagles. They’re probably not the only ones.
From CSN’s John Gonzalez:
“I’m embarrassed of losing, to be honest,” Celek said. “To be a team
that was considered basically one of the powerhouse teams in this
league, and to probably have teams come in here and laugh at us? That’s
embarrassing. I don’t want to be part of something like that. I want to
turn it around. I want to win games. Like I said, it makes me sick.”
It’s nothing to get too upset about at this point. The team is 3-8. The fans are wearing bags on their heads.
Maybe just have a good laugh instead.
That said, it’s gotta suck for Brent Celek.
|Davey u on Are the 2013 Philadelphia Eagl…|
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|t800m101 on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages