Jun 1, 2012, 11:41 AM EST
Brian Dawkins was a guest on Rich Eisen’s podcast and was posed the question as to whether or not Andy Reid should be on the hot seat in Philadelphia.
“Yes,” B-Dawk said.
Dawkins seems to believe that the pieces they have in place are putting extra pressure on Reid to get the job done.
Here’s Dawkins from NFL.com:
team go far it should be this year. You should know your team, you
should know who can do what,” Dawkins said.
So if they don’t win this year…?
As an aside, Dawkins giving regular analysis around the league and in Philly in particular could be one of the positive side effects of him retiring from the game.
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages