May 30, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
Fresh off a hunting trip in Alaska, Jason Babin rejoined his Eagles teammates on Wednesday for the start of their second set of optional OTAs. All hands are finally on deck as the players and coaches get back down to business.
That doesn’t mean Babin is finished with his world travels. The Pro-Bowl defensive end revealed to reporters that he plans to travel to Pamplona, Spain before training camp begins in July. If that name rings a bell, that’s because it should: Pamplona is the most famous site for the annual running of the bulls.
The Delaware News Journal’s Geoff Mosher caught some insight into Babin’s strategy.
There you have it. When turning the corner, bull = bad, Jason Babin = good.
UPDATE: Here’s video of Babin talking about Alaska and Spain. As for the Pamplona running? “I broke the tape down like game film.”
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money