May 30, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
Fresh off a hunting trip in Alaska, Jason Babin rejoined his Eagles teammates on Wednesday for the start of their second set of optional OTAs. All hands are finally on deck as the players and coaches get back down to business.
That doesn’t mean Babin is finished with his world travels. The Pro-Bowl defensive end revealed to reporters that he plans to travel to Pamplona, Spain before training camp begins in July. If that name rings a bell, that’s because it should: Pamplona is the most famous site for the annual running of the bulls.
The Delaware News Journal’s Geoff Mosher caught some insight into Babin’s strategy.
There you have it. When turning the corner, bull = bad, Jason Babin = good.
UPDATE: Here’s video of Babin talking about Alaska and Spain. As for the Pamplona running? “I broke the tape down like game film.”
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages