Jul 15, 2011, 11:41 AM EDT
Reno Mahe, long since retired from his job at Chickie’s and Pete’s, has been charged with second-degree felony theft out in Utah for allegedly stealing gas using the company code of a buddy.
From Philly.com, “Surveillenace video showed Mahe, Evers and three others filling their
personal cars with gas after business hours using the code. The charges
state that Mahe ‘was present during the theft of $2,688.43.’ In total,
the charges state that the five men stole more than $15,000.”
It’s hard out there for a post-NFL journeyman. And we all feel the pain from the ridiculous rising costs of gas. Still, a former BYU student should not be stealing!
Bob Ford had the most poignant analysis of this situation on Twitter.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money