Jul 15, 2011, 11:41 AM EST
Reno Mahe, long since retired from his job at Chickie’s and Pete’s, has been charged with second-degree felony theft out in Utah for allegedly stealing gas using the company code of a buddy.
From Philly.com, “Surveillenace video showed Mahe, Evers and three others filling their
personal cars with gas after business hours using the code. The charges
state that Mahe ‘was present during the theft of $2,688.43.’ In total,
the charges state that the five men stole more than $15,000.”
It’s hard out there for a post-NFL journeyman. And we all feel the pain from the ridiculous rising costs of gas. Still, a former BYU student should not be stealing!
Bob Ford had the most poignant analysis of this situation on Twitter.
|Marvin Monroe on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|33 on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|Stave on Flyers nearly sent Mike Richar…|
|BCB on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages