Aug 9, 2012, 10:55 AM EDT
According to the New York Daily News, Jeffrey and Christina Lurie have “quietly settled” their divorce with a portion of the Eagles franchise going to Christina.
Continuing the idea that the team was a partnership between the pair, Jeffrey “agreed to hand her a sizable chunk of the team,” Page Six writes.
Tough to say what this means to the future of the franchise, if anything, but from the outside it seems a lot more amicable than the ugly situation that went down with the divorce of the former L.A. Dodgers owners, the McCourts.
>>Eagles duo settle divorce [NYDN]
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return