Nov 18, 2011, 1:15 PM EST
Michael Vick broke a couple of ribs against the Cardinals this past
Sunday, allegedly on the second play of the game if you listen to Andy
Reid, but we all know it happened on that scramble in the fourth
quarter. I’m sure you were all impressed by our coverage of this
Well Vick missed practice again on Friday,
and according to a report filed by Geoff Mosher, number seven has been
ruled out for this week’s all-important rematch against the New York
Giants, making everybody’s favorite public speaker the starter.
Introducing Vince Young, Philadelphia’s quarterback.
Officially, Vick is listed as questionable, but usually when a player hasn’t practiced by now, he will not be available on Sunday.
all the “Dream Team” stuff aside, ignoring the interception he threw on
his only pass attempt this season, not to mention all the mularkey that
took place in Tennessee — you know, the things that make people hate
Vince Young — I honestly think he could surprise on Sunday.
not saying the Eagles will win or anything, but Young is a competitor.
He has a 30-17 record as a starter in this league. He’s big and mobile,
and he has the tools to be a great quarterback. I’m not sure he has the
right mindset for it, but the point is he can play.
As the lone
VY supporter in the Delaware Valley, I’m actually interested to see what
he can do. He may not be fully versed in the system, and he could be
without a key target in Jeremy Maclin — reportedly ruled out due to a
scheduling conflict with his fumble-holics anonymous group — but a full
week of prep with the first-team offense should help the backup QB a
And hey, the guy had a nice preseason, so there’s that.
>>Source: Vick won’t play against Giants [Delaware Online]
|brandonphilly on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ifihad10weekstolives… on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|Andrew Kulp on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|BenE. on Why the Flyers won the Talbot-…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages