Nov 15, 2012, 12:44 PM EST
Hey, look! Roger Ebert agrees with us!
The great movie reviewer posted his take on the new Eagles-centric movie Silver Linings Playbook and he thought it was just fantastic.
“Silver Linings Playbook” is so good, it could almost be a terrific old classic.
Not only that, he loved De Niro’s work as the crazy Iggles fan.
I love actors. I’ve been on an almost lifelong journey with Robert De Niro,
and feel intimately familiar with him as an actor (not as a person).
Here his work unobtrusively charmed my socks off. He’s harmlessly
obsessed with the Eagles, gratefully in love with his wife and
cluelessly supportive of his son, who he doesn’t realize is an apple who
has fallen very close to the tree.
Just like I said. I actually think Ebert may have enjoyed it a hair more than I did.
Silver Linings is in theatres this weekend.
|Chip Smelly on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages