Sep 23, 2013, 4:59 PM EST
CSN’s D-Gunn and Reuben Frank take an early look ahead at the matchup and Roob concludes about the Eagles defense vs. Manning-lead offense, “you just hope it doesn’t get really ugly.”
So at least he’s confident.
But Roob forgot another possibility. With the Broncos playing the Raiders tonight on Monday Night Football, there’s always the chance something bad happens to the Denver QB and he’s knocked out against the Eagles next week.
Maybe they’d have a chance then?
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Marvin Monroe on The Allen Iverson Celebriduck…|
|Earl on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|biggirlcookiemonster on Michael Carter-Williams doesn…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages