Dec 6, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
We had to adjust our servers last time we posted about 2007 Playmate of the Year, Esquire’s hottest woman of 2012, and host of G4′s “Attack of the Show” Sara Jean Underwood, but we’re more prepared today — prepared to win our way to $100,000 in cash prizes via the DraftDay 100k Championship hosted by Ms. Underwood.
It’s the same rules we’ve used all season. Pick your lineup for this week using DraftDay’s salary style and put your best team up against fellow Level Heads to try and win entry into the main event on December 16th.
If you’re looking for some advice, which I probably shouldn’t give you since I’m looking for a piece of that $100k myself, I’d start anyone on the Tampa Bay Bucs’ offense.
Because, you know, they’re playing the Eagles.
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|red2gold on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|findingclues4u on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return