Dec 6, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
We had to adjust our servers last time we posted about 2007 Playmate of the Year, Esquire’s hottest woman of 2012, and host of G4′s “Attack of the Show” Sara Jean Underwood, but we’re more prepared today — prepared to win our way to $100,000 in cash prizes via the DraftDay 100k Championship hosted by Ms. Underwood.
It’s the same rules we’ve used all season. Pick your lineup for this week using DraftDay’s salary style and put your best team up against fellow Level Heads to try and win entry into the main event on December 16th.
If you’re looking for some advice, which I probably shouldn’t give you since I’m looking for a piece of that $100k myself, I’d start anyone on the Tampa Bay Bucs’ offense.
Because, you know, they’re playing the Eagles.
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money