Nov 15, 2012, 3:50 PM EST
Pretty soon reporters are going to need a hall pass in order
to use the restrooms at the NovaCare Complex.
The Morning Call’s Nick Fierro had a run-in with security on
Thursday afternoon. It seems he was going to attempt to sneak a peek at the
Eagles’ super-secret practice, which has been closed to members of the media
since Week 2. Thankfully, a guard was there to ensure Fierro didn’t witness any
Security guard at NovaCare tried to cut me off from going to my car. Thought I might get a glimpse of closed #Eagles practice. Seriously!!!
— Nick Fierro (@NickFierro) November 15, 2012
Oh, yeah? Well what was to prevent you from trying to climb
the fence once you got out there?
@nickfierro As if everybody’s dying to find out their secrets for losing all those games.
— Dan Graziano (@espn_nfceast) November 15, 2012
Oh. Carry on then.
|t800m101 on Video: Claude Giroux’s g…|
|Chris c on Everybody is piling on Tony Ro…|
|BenE. on Video: What does the Phanatic…|
|2sentz on Video: What does the Phanatic…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages