Oct 4, 2012, 10:36 AM EST
Antonio Brown isn’t himself when he’s hungry. He gets a little…
Well, he starts talking smack on our rookie corner.
Brandon Boykin, who performed well against the Ravens and has otherwise held his own, even if Victor Cruz and the Giants did pick on him a bit Sunday night, will evidently be the target of the Pittsburgh passing attack this weekend.
How do we know this? Oh, yes, you, Mr. Brown, go ahead:
“He’s given up a lot of plays,” Brown added. “Whoever gets that guy definitely has to take advantage.”
Steelers tackle Max Starks was a little more diplomatic about it, just saying that DRC and Nnamdi are on the outside and the Eagles’ inside corners are comparatively inexperienced.
UPDATE: Boykin “guesses it’s funny”
Alright, bracket football-related matchups for a second and let’s get down to business.
What piece and/or brand of candy can we now refer to Brandon Boykin as and why? Bonus points for elaborate explanations.
Maybe “3 Muskateers” because he’s the third corner? I don’t know, I kind of just want to call him “Snickers” ’cause it’s cute.
Follow The700Level on Facebook
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Chutley on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Mike on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return