Oct 4, 2012, 10:36 AM EST
Antonio Brown isn’t himself when he’s hungry. He gets a little…
Well, he starts talking smack on our rookie corner.
Brandon Boykin, who performed well against the Ravens and has otherwise held his own, even if Victor Cruz and the Giants did pick on him a bit Sunday night, will evidently be the target of the Pittsburgh passing attack this weekend.
How do we know this? Oh, yes, you, Mr. Brown, go ahead:
“He’s given up a lot of plays,” Brown added. “Whoever gets that guy definitely has to take advantage.”
Steelers tackle Max Starks was a little more diplomatic about it, just saying that DRC and Nnamdi are on the outside and the Eagles’ inside corners are comparatively inexperienced.
UPDATE: Boykin “guesses it’s funny”
Alright, bracket football-related matchups for a second and let’s get down to business.
What piece and/or brand of candy can we now refer to Brandon Boykin as and why? Bonus points for elaborate explanations.
Maybe “3 Muskateers” because he’s the third corner? I don’t know, I kind of just want to call him “Snickers” ’cause it’s cute.
Follow The700Level on Facebook
|cicilyqyo412 on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Drexel beats Villanova in huuu…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Things that happened during la…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages