Feb 3, 2013, 5:02 PM EST
Even when there’s no clear rooting interest for the average Philadelphia sports fan, the Super Bowl still has a little something for everyone. Excessive amounts of delicious and unhealthy food, beverages, gambling, commercials, Beyonce in tight clothing. Oh, and two solid football teams.
We took a look at the two most important players of Super Bowl XLVII earlier in the day: the punters.
As for rooting interests, I’m mostly indifferent. I’d like to see David Akers get the ring. Good guy, even if his remarkable tenure in Philly ended on a sour note. But I’ve also got a good college buddy who is a legit Baltimore fan. So I’d be happy to see his team get to celebrate.
Think I’m leaning San Francisco though.
Who you got? What’s your favorite commercial? What stupid prop bets did you make? Who has the best food / beverage spread?
Today is the final day of the football season. We know it’s always bittersweet, especially because the Eagles almost made it this year.
We’ll get through it together. And Chip Kelly will lead the way.
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|AJockStrapFeely on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|luke jenkins on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages