Feb 3, 2013, 5:02 PM EST
Even when there’s no clear rooting interest for the average Philadelphia sports fan, the Super Bowl still has a little something for everyone. Excessive amounts of delicious and unhealthy food, beverages, gambling, commercials, Beyonce in tight clothing. Oh, and two solid football teams.
We took a look at the two most important players of Super Bowl XLVII earlier in the day: the punters.
As for rooting interests, I’m mostly indifferent. I’d like to see David Akers get the ring. Good guy, even if his remarkable tenure in Philly ended on a sour note. But I’ve also got a good college buddy who is a legit Baltimore fan. So I’d be happy to see his team get to celebrate.
Think I’m leaning San Francisco though.
Who you got? What’s your favorite commercial? What stupid prop bets did you make? Who has the best food / beverage spread?
Today is the final day of the football season. We know it’s always bittersweet, especially because the Eagles almost made it this year.
We’ll get through it together. And Chip Kelly will lead the way.
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Chutley on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return