Feb 3, 2013, 5:02 PM EST
Even when there’s no clear rooting interest for the average Philadelphia sports fan, the Super Bowl still has a little something for everyone. Excessive amounts of delicious and unhealthy food, beverages, gambling, commercials, Beyonce in tight clothing. Oh, and two solid football teams.
We took a look at the two most important players of Super Bowl XLVII earlier in the day: the punters.
As for rooting interests, I’m mostly indifferent. I’d like to see David Akers get the ring. Good guy, even if his remarkable tenure in Philly ended on a sour note. But I’ve also got a good college buddy who is a legit Baltimore fan. So I’d be happy to see his team get to celebrate.
Think I’m leaning San Francisco though.
Who you got? What’s your favorite commercial? What stupid prop bets did you make? Who has the best food / beverage spread?
Today is the final day of the football season. We know it’s always bittersweet, especially because the Eagles almost made it this year.
We’ll get through it together. And Chip Kelly will lead the way.
|Chip Smelly on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages