Nov 29, 2011, 10:51 AM EDT
Jeff Garcia is often the punchline used today when Eagles fans are trying to mock the most vile of WIP callers, but apparently one franchise thinks he may still have a little something left in his arm. Or are completely desperate. Or maybe a little of both.
Garcia will forever be linked to teams who’ve lost multiple QBs in season.
We pass along this information for the sole purpose of unearthing this gem from 2007, complete with a cameo from his wife Carmella DeCesare.
UPDATE: And here’s a gem courtesy of our pal @Cranekicker:
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|BS Bully on Ryan Howard Needs Surgery for…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return