Nov 29, 2011, 10:51 AM EDT
Jeff Garcia is often the punchline used today when Eagles fans are trying to mock the most vile of WIP callers, but apparently one franchise thinks he may still have a little something left in his arm. Or are completely desperate. Or maybe a little of both.
Garcia will forever be linked to teams who’ve lost multiple QBs in season.
We pass along this information for the sole purpose of unearthing this gem from 2007, complete with a cameo from his wife Carmella DeCesare.
UPDATE: And here’s a gem courtesy of our pal @Cranekicker:
|Fly guy on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Chief on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Scott B on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Jay D on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money