Nov 21, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
You may remember “Angry Greg Ryan” from his fantastic rant following the Eagles loss to the Arizona Cardinals last week in Philadelphia. He seemed to naturally transform into the @FakeWIPCaller perfectly and was an instant Internet hit.
This week? Following the Eagles win over the Giants, Angry Greg simply wasn’t angry and it makes us a little sad.
Last Week: “If anybody thinks that this is a playoff team… Welp, now it’s pretty obvious, right? They’re done!”
This Week: “We have a prayer. We’re still alive. I know what it’s gonna take. We need some help from other people, but statistically we’re not out of it.”
But did you pick up on his Spicoli joke! So clever.
|drew on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|Helen on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|DMtShooter on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|DMtShooter on What do the Sixers want with R…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages