Jan 4, 2013, 11:43 AM EST
A lot of people out there on the Internet are typing out the tried and true “who cares?!?” when it comes to Andy Reid moving on to coach the Kansas City Chiefs. And we can actually relate a little bit for once. Andy is moving on, he’s dead to us in a sense, but he was your team’s football coach for 14 seasons. But why should you care? Because he’s coming back to Philadelphia next season to coach his new Chiefs team against your Eagles. That’ll be one fun week.
The exact date and time are TBD but one might assume that could be a prime timer.
I can’t say I’m even sure they introduce coaches at the Linc? I’m probably never paying attention if they do, but if you’re at the Linc next year when Andy trots out to the field, how will you react?
And the best part? The best part will be when Les Bowen asks him a question in his postgame press conference.
Get your popcorn ready.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages