Sep 28, 2012, 10:54 AM EST
Donovan McNabb made his first of what will be a weekly appearance on Thursday’s on Daily News Live last night and sat in with Michael B. and the crew for the first half hour. McNabb loves avoiding the actual question that is posed to him, so he didn’t really drop any juicy nuggets.
My favorite part of the whole show was when McNabb was asked about his favorite and least favorite thing about playing football in Philadelphia.
As for his favorite thing, he says the fans. Then when asked for his least favorite thing, he hesitates, then lets out a big chuckle, but you get the sense he wants to say the fans.
He eventually cops out and says “losing.” That is so city specific!
You know what, if he said “the fans” for the worst thing about playing in Philadelphia, I wouldn’t blame him. The fans are probably both the best and worst things about playing sports in this city.
Our Week 4 Freeroll with $250 in prizes is now live on DraftDay. Sign up for FREE here. Enrico’s going with Shady McCoy to anchor his team this week expecting big things against Osi and the G-Men. We’re also doing a $1 QB Club game – It’s a pick’em style game where you draft only quarterbacks. Feel free to give that a shot.
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|ochospantalones on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages