Jun 27, 2012, 3:13 AM EDT
Philadelphia is 3-0 versus the Cowboys when Michael Vick starts. Last season, the Eagles dispatched of them handily twice by a combined score of 54-14. Vick completed nearly two-thirds of his passes against Dallas in 2011, going 39-for-60 with 572 yards and four touchdowns.
But by all means, Dallas Cowboys Twitter account, poke the beast with a stick.
Sure, this is simply harmless fun in the spirit of competition. It’s just when a bully used to kick my ass during eighth grade, I didn’t hang posters of the one good shot I got in all over the hallways on the first day of high school to hype our next big fight.
The Cowboys figure to be in the hunt this season, as they always are, and I too look forward to those meetings. I’m merely not so sure Rob Ryan — or any other defensive coordinator for that matter — should share my enthusiasm.
Vick turned 32 yesterday.
|ochospantalones on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|Ben on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|meankoalas on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return