Jun 27, 2012, 3:13 AM EDT
Philadelphia is 3-0 versus the Cowboys when Michael Vick starts. Last season, the Eagles dispatched of them handily twice by a combined score of 54-14. Vick completed nearly two-thirds of his passes against Dallas in 2011, going 39-for-60 with 572 yards and four touchdowns.
But by all means, Dallas Cowboys Twitter account, poke the beast with a stick.
Sure, this is simply harmless fun in the spirit of competition. It’s just when a bully used to kick my ass during eighth grade, I didn’t hang posters of the one good shot I got in all over the hallways on the first day of high school to hype our next big fight.
The Cowboys figure to be in the hunt this season, as they always are, and I too look forward to those meetings. I’m merely not so sure Rob Ryan — or any other defensive coordinator for that matter — should share my enthusiasm.
Vick turned 32 yesterday.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money