Jun 27, 2012, 3:13 AM EST
Philadelphia is 3-0 versus the Cowboys when Michael Vick starts. Last season, the Eagles dispatched of them handily twice by a combined score of 54-14. Vick completed nearly two-thirds of his passes against Dallas in 2011, going 39-for-60 with 572 yards and four touchdowns.
But by all means, Dallas Cowboys Twitter account, poke the beast with a stick.
Sure, this is simply harmless fun in the spirit of competition. It’s just when a bully used to kick my ass during eighth grade, I didn’t hang posters of the one good shot I got in all over the hallways on the first day of high school to hype our next big fight.
The Cowboys figure to be in the hunt this season, as they always are, and I too look forward to those meetings. I’m merely not so sure Rob Ryan — or any other defensive coordinator for that matter — should share my enthusiasm.
Vick turned 32 yesterday.
|brandonphilly on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ifihad10weekstolives… on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|Andrew Kulp on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|BenE. on Why the Flyers won the Talbot-…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages