Mar 12, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
You may have heard of the bizarre story of the Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleaders wanting to recruit the daughter of legendary pop star Michael Jackson to be a part of their squad. But there’s one problem: Paris Jackson is only 14 years old.
The L.A. Times writes that you have to be at least 18 years old and also have a high school diploma to be an Eagles cheerleader.
“We think Paris will make a great Eagle cheerleader,” Zaun told TMZ.com.
“We thought that she had a
lot of poise, confidence and enthusiasm in her cheer performance. Paris
has that ‘wow factor’ that makes a great cheerleader.”
There’s one catch though. In order to be an NFL cheerleader, you must
be at least 18 and have a high school diploma. Jackson is 14, so her
audition for the team is at least four years away.
Glad we got that out of the way.
But good job getting the Eagles Cheerleader Calendar talked about on national TV, Eagles cheerleader person.
|Andrew Kulp on The Eagles are in ridiculously…|
|FREE KWAME!!! on The Eagles are in ridiculously…|
|willh888 on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|Matt P. on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages