Nov 14, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
If you surf on over to the website of the National Football League, you’re currently greeted with an image that includes the great hope of the future of the Philadelphia Eagles franchise, Nick Foles. The accompanying headline and teaser asks if the backup quarterbacks on “four playoff contenders are up to the task?”
So yes, they believe the Eagles are playoff contenders. And while this is mathematically accurate, I’m curious how many Eagles fans actually believe the Birds are playoff contenders.
But that’s not all that is interesting about this headline and choice of photo… The article only writes about the 14 backup quarterbacks on WINNING teams. What the hell is that about?
So all of the judgment on young Nick Foles will have to be made by you, Eagles nation.
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages