Oct 18, 2013, 10:35 AM EDT
A commenter posted this last night on Dave’s truly wonderful “Hater’s guide to the Dallas Cowboys” but we thought it was worth highlighting in it’s own post to remind you just how awful the Dallas Cowboys truly are. It’s a rather old NFL Films piece on the Eagles-Cowboys rivalry that ends sometime around the change of the millennium.
A little old, yes, but it includes gems like these:
Everybody hated the Cowboys in those days, for sure, because we won and we were clean and Philadelphia lost and they were dirty.
While the Eagles were Barbarians at the gates of Rome, the Imperial Cowboys were Rome and America’s team.
Eagles fans were mustard and soft pretzels; Cowboys fans, Channel No. 5.
I never intended to knock his teeth out but I intended to knock his head off.
Man, some of the Buddy and Jimmy Johnson quips are fantastic. Then the little Eagles fan kids at the end. Love.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money