Sep 28, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Little Eli Manning is depicted in this week’s Eagles splash cartoon leading up to Sunday night’s game in Philadelphia as having nightmares about ghoulish Eagles and Wolverine Brian Dawkins.
Funny that Eli would have nightmares about a guy no longer playing on the Eagles.
Dawkins will, however, be honored before and during the game by having his number 20 retired.
Thankfully, older brother Peyton is there to console little Eli.
Also, apparently Eli doesn’t wear his Super Bowl rings to bed.
We rate week 4′s cartoon a three two of three wolverine retracting bone claws.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money