Aug 10, 2012, 11:45 AM EST
During a brutal stretch of last night’s Eagles-Steelers preseason game after Michael Vick left with a finger injury, which put a gigantic scare into all of Philadelphia, I lamented on Twitter: where’s Tolley Sunshine when you need him?
Broadcaster Don Tollefson, who has been known to make an awkward situation rather rosy, had called Birds’ preseason games for the Eagles Television Networks in years past, but was nowhere to be seen on my TV last night. [video below]
Turns out, he was actually at the Linc doing halftime stuff and interviewing Real Madrid soccer player and really good guy Sami Khedira prior to the team’s friendly at the Linc on Saturday against Celtic.
We’re in a better mood already today after watching the below clip. It also features a gaggle of Real Madrid players kick field goals during halftime. As expected, they’ve got pretty good boots.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages