May 20, 2013, 11:57 AM EDT
The thing about this video that makes it so impressive is that it covers a tremendous number of the quirks surrounding this Philadelphia Eagles football team: the nostalgia for the glory days of Brian Dawkins, the Shady bus incident, the Nnamdi car eating, Chip Kelly’s strange practice patterns/music, Jason Kelce’s grooming habits, pools that haven’t been cleaned in years, etc.
It was put together by and features Jimmy Kempski who you are likely familiar with from his great work over at Blogging the bEast. He mimics the structure of a quick period-focused Chip Kelly OTA practice and even set it to the musical track list Chipper used last week as well.
There may be a few moments of NSFWness in there, such as Jimmy showering and a little strong language. And I would also just like to point out that not all bloggers sleep with comforters made in 1974.
That smoothie looks delicious by the way. Gonna need to get that recipe from Jimmy. You can follow him on Twitter here.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money