Dec 9, 2012, 5:10 PM EST
The Eagles had not won a football game in what felt like 14 years. In reality, it was only like two months, but still! Holy crap that felt good!!@##@!! Andy Reid was stoked! As he said after the game, they’re gonna “stinkin’ enjoy” this victory.
Andy was even high-fiving people in the tunnel on the way off the field as you can watch above. It’s like they clinched a Super Bowl berth!
Alas, it was one win — their fourth of the season.
The high fives weren’t quite as great as the Duce Staley jump-hump-hug following the game-winning TD toss from Nick Foles to Jeremy Maclin.
GIF by the great @dhm
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Barry on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|LightMan on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|You're Clueless on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages