Dec 9, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
The Eagles had not won a football game in what felt like 14 years. In reality, it was only like two months, but still! Holy crap that felt good!!@##@!! Andy Reid was stoked! As he said after the game, they’re gonna “stinkin’ enjoy” this victory.
Andy was even high-fiving people in the tunnel on the way off the field as you can watch above. It’s like they clinched a Super Bowl berth!
Alas, it was one win — their fourth of the season.
The high fives weren’t quite as great as the Duce Staley jump-hump-hug following the game-winning TD toss from Nick Foles to Jeremy Maclin.
GIF by the great @dhm
|psudrozz on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|willh888 on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|Hockey on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money