Video: Chip Kelly Arrives at Philly Airport, Gets the Awful Santa Claus Reference Out of the Way Right Off the Bat
Jan 16, 2013, 9:28 PM EST
We’ll write Chip Kelly making a Santa Claus reference within the first few moments of him arriving in Philadelphia off as a beginner’s mistake. Next one he makes http://www.FireChip.com is going live.
As you can see, Kelly arrived in Philly this evening and was greeted by those wonderful airport-hounding media types.
Didn’t say a whole lot of interest aside from Oregon being really tough to leave and that his dream job is to win.
Howie Roseman even tried to happy the arrival up by handing out some Eagles hats to fans at the airport. Not bad.
Eagles GM Howie Roseman handing out Eagles hats to fans who came out to see arrival of Chip Kelly twitter.com/johnclarknbc10…
— John Clark NBC10 (@johnclarknbc10) January 17, 2013
|Bmac on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|33 on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|Andrew Unterberger on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|Negativo on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages