Sep 7, 2012, 11:43 AM EDT
Eagles second-year offensive guard Danny Watkins is almost as well known for his prior life as a fireman as he is for being pretty good at football. After all, he bought himself a big ass fire truck this offseason. I guess with being a fireman comes the need to be a resourceful individual. Like if you don’t have any real food around you can just turn to indigenous insects.
Here’s a video tweeted about by fellow lineman Evan Mathis that shows Watkins eating what looks like a cricket for the prize of $120.
The key takeaway here: Sunday can’t get here fast enough so these guys have something to actually do!
UPDATE: If the video embed doesn’t work, try this.
— Evan Mathis (@EvanMathis69) September 7, 2012
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money