Oct 23, 2012, 3:40 PM EST
If this isn’t the most bizarre sports highlight you’ll see all day, I’d like to know what is. Terrell Owens was just going about his business at the gym one day, when a little person challenged him to a one-on-one basketball game. If you had to guess right now, who would you say won?
What if we also told you that little person was 4’5″ Mani Love, who plays in the Venice Beach Basketball League?
While we wouldn’t go so far as to say Love “handles” T.O. the way TMZ described, he did pull off a shocking 15-14 upset victory. On top of being nearly two feet taller, it’s not like 81 doesn’t have game, either — he’s played in college and at the semi-professional level.
I’m not so sure Owens isn’t going easy on him at times during the video, but Mani Love was impressive, and it’s probably not an exaggeration to say he could take a few of the guys at my own pickup games. (But not me, of course.)
|GregL190 on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|MJS on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|romanKanai on Michael Young Is Posting Some…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages