Oct 23, 2012, 3:40 PM EDT
If this isn’t the most bizarre sports highlight you’ll see all day, I’d like to know what is. Terrell Owens was just going about his business at the gym one day, when a little person challenged him to a one-on-one basketball game. If you had to guess right now, who would you say won?
What if we also told you that little person was 4’5″ Mani Love, who plays in the Venice Beach Basketball League?
While we wouldn’t go so far as to say Love “handles” T.O. the way TMZ described, he did pull off a shocking 15-14 upset victory. On top of being nearly two feet taller, it’s not like 81 doesn’t have game, either — he’s played in college and at the semi-professional level.
I’m not so sure Owens isn’t going easy on him at times during the video, but Mani Love was impressive, and it’s probably not an exaggeration to say he could take a few of the guys at my own pickup games. (But not me, of course.)
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return