Jul 18, 2013, 12:10 PM EDT
Longtime readers of The700Level.com are likely familiar with our 2010 blockbuster hit “Lady Gaga Fans Answer the Eagles Starting Quarterback Question,” in which we questioned Gaga’s Little Monsters prior to her show in Philly on the most pressing sports issue of the day on Broad and Pattison. Eye-wear made of cigarettes is hard to scrape from the memory after all.
With fellow teeny-bopper sensation Justin Bieber in Philadelphia this week to perform a sold-out show at the Wells Fargo Center on Wednesday night, we thought it’d be fun to compare the football knowledge of Gaga and Bieber’s respective
Friend of the Level and CSNPhilly.com Flyers writer Sarah Baicker was kind enough to take the bullet for us this time and mingle with the Beliebers to get the hard questions answered. Baicker, being a hockey geek, had to preempt our VERY IMPORTANT EAGLES QUARTERBACK QUESTION, with a question about the mini scandal of last week when the Biebs put his dirty feet on the Chicago Blackhawks logo. That’s a big faux pas in the hockey world apparently.
Then something-or-other about the QB battle in Philly is asked and only like one person seems to know what football is, but she also seems to know Mike Vick has committed a bit more than a faux pas in his past. And of course there’s a Chase Utley fan.
Credit to the one young lady when asked if she was upset about Bieber stepping on the Chicago Blackhawks logo who responded with the perfect, “I’m a Flyers fan, so.” So who cares. Exactly.
No word on whether or not any Philly locals explained that buckets are not the preferred receptacle of micturition at a Philly sporting venue. There are sinks for that, kid.
[stick tap to Baicker for her mic work and a big shout out to camera bro Ben Seidman for finally getting to fulfill his lifelong dream]
— essence worldwide (@essence_US) July 17, 2013
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money