Oct 16, 2011, 4:58 PM EST
LeSean McCoy had another fantastic game running the ball this afternoon in the Eagles win over the Redskins. While his performance on the field is often mezmerizing, it was a moment on the sideline that had Birds’ fans in stitches.
Shady was pumped after a good carry and gave head coach Andy Reid a solid gut punch which generated a fantastic reaction from the head coach. Asante Samuel wanted to get involved and got in a love tap to Big Red’s belly as well. [video below]
After the game, Reid said the blow knocked the wind out of him but added with the day Shady had, he can do whatever he wanted.
“I thought he was a tough guy. Maybe he’s not,” McCoy told reporters following the win.
Slow motion video of the gut punch:
[h/t MTC for the video]
|jpeezo on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages