Oct 9, 2013, 4:10 PM EST
Sadly, this video does not feature the very beginning of LeSean McCoy’s chat with the media today in which he somewhat humorously started things off by saying he believes Tampa Bay Bucs RB Doug Martin is in fact a “heck of a running back.”
Alas, we’re left with McCoy standing by the negative tweet about Bronco’s RB Knowshon Moreno from Sunday. More on that originally here.
CSN’s John Gonzalez was at the presser today and wrote about the scene. As for the Moreno tweet?
“I don’t want to talk about the past,” McCoy said. “It is what it is. What I said is what I meant.”
Does he regret it?
“No,” McCoy replied.
Worth noting: many people who leave comments on the Internet believed McCoy was actually giving Moreno “props” and was instead “trolling” Skip Bayless. So there you have it. #RealTalk #100
|willh888 on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|yishmeister on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|2sentz on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|BenE. on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages