May 12, 2013, 10:08 AM EDT
I would feel remiss if we didn’t poke fun at anybody who purchased a pair of Andy Reid autographed flipflops or other strange memorabilia, but once we get that point out of the way, you have laud the nice effort the Reid family put into raising money for the quality causes of their choice.
So, since we have now acknowledged what a nice gesture the family has made, how about this guy?
That’s a freaking awesome hat, Partner. I hope you got a sick deal on it.
Pop Quiz: How many ‘X’s is Andy Reid’s XL jacket? Find out below!
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return