May 13, 2013, 10:34 AM EST
Garry Cobb is a media personality in Philadelphia. He may be best known for his work hosting a radio show on 94 WIP. Either that or for tweeting out breaking news roughly four hours after every other media outlet has already reported on it on a regular basis.
Via Dan McQuade we’ve come to learn that G-Cobb also does some video blogging… while driving in his car. It’s not worth watching for any actual information provided but it’s certainly worth a click to see Cobb yell at his GPS while attempting to drive and tell us about Chip Kelly’s first practice as well as who he saw at some golf outing this morning.
Somewhat amazingly, Cobb is not actually the first WIPer to vlog while in his car. You may remember Michael Barkann’s foray into “Michael Carcam.” The big difference however is that Barkann never vlogged while his car was moving. Safety first, people!
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|somekat on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages