May 11, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
Andy Reid wanted Vince Young to have a chance to go somewhere he could start. VY had to go to Buffalo just to find a job.
The Bills signed Young on Friday to a one-year contract worth $2 million, with an additional mil in incentives. He’ll backup Ryan Fitzpatrick, who after signing a six-year deal worth $59 million last season is likely entrenched as the club’s signal caller.
Young made around $4.5 million with the Eagles last season, so his stock has clearly fallen. The Bills have some pretty nice weapons on offense though, so should Fitz get hurt or benched for poor play, there is a chance VY could revive his career.
No word yet on whether they have a dream team up there. Enjoy your winter!
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return