Nov 30, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
Mr. NFL, Adam Schefter, was tweeting earlier this morning that Eagles’ QB Mike Vick and WR Jeremy Maclin have officially been ruled out for tomorrow night’s game in Seattle.
CSN’s Reuben Frank is now confirming those reports and adding CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie as another who won’t be able to go.
As for the rest of the Eagles’ walking wounded, Nnamdi Asomugha—who was not expected to play last weekend and ultimately did—remains questionable with a knee injury. He is joined on the Q-List by running back LeSean McCoy.
In other news, defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins has been announced as probable, while linebacker Moises Fokou has been moved to the injured reserve after suffering an ankle injury last Sunday.
He will be out of action for the remainder of the year. Rookie Greg Lloyd has been promoted from the practice squad to take his place.
As for Shady, he appears to be battling an unspecified toe malady. It’s fairly common place for a running back to get turf toe this time of year, but whether it’s actually that remains unknown at this time.
Either way, with the team needing every win and all the help it can get, expect both Nnamdi and Shady to do everything possible to gut it out when the Eagles meet the Seahawks on Thursday Night Football.
Unless, of course, the team just decides to sit both and pack in the season.
Would you miss them?
|Mostel on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Sid on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
|E-money on The Secret Service once threat…|
|rich on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money