May 29, 2012, 10:51 AM EST
How do we think we know DeSean Jackson spent his Memorial Day Weekend in Las Vegas? Oh, just because he may have mentioned it once or… 38 times on his Twitter feed all weekend long.
For real, what kind of free stuff do you think an NFL player gets for mentioning the hotel (Mandalay Bay) and pool club at said hotel (Moorea Beach) in 38-consecutive tweets to his 450,000 or so followers?
And this is after DJacc got that contract extension. So much for what’s happening in Vegas staying in Vegas.
|2sentz on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|Jason R. on Donnie Jones the 12th man for…|
|Leenie on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|willh888 on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages