Oct 3, 2012, 6:27 AM EST
We’re calling an audible this week and going with a pick ‘em style game instead of our usual salary cap’d game over at our weekly DraftDay contest. The $250 in cash prizes won’t change though, so you’ll have the chance to take home some easy money if you can pick week 5′s top performers in the NFL.
Here’s how it works. Instead of having a salary cap to work with, you’re simply given a preselected list of guys at each position. So for instance, at quarterback, your options are Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, Robert Griffin III, Peyton Manning, Joe Flacco, or Andy Dalton.
You’ll pick a player at QB, RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, TE, K, and a Defense.
You can no longer rely on your favorite Eagles to dot your fantasy team this week. Although you could still throw Shady McCoy on your squad as he is one of the options at running back.
So given the signal callers listed above, who do you has the best chance of lighting it up this week and why?
Sign up here. It’s free and easy to play each week with a chance at real cash prizes.
|brandonphilly on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ifihad10weekstolives… on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|Andrew Kulp on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|BenE. on Why the Flyers won the Talbot-…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages