Sep 27, 2012, 4:02 PM EST
A couple of things here:
1. That is Eagles corner Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie wearing a batman outfit as his everyday street attire.
2. That is what the man apparently picked out of his closet when he woke up in the morning.
3. I don’t think batman usually wears batman socks.
My guess: his pink pants were at the dry cleaners.
Photo by @EaglesInsider
Should have taken a pic yesterday, but DRC was wearing a Batman outfit – with ears, cape, gloves and more. This was his regular clothing.
— Jeff McLane (@Jeff_McLane) September 27, 2012
— Eagles Insider (@EaglesInsider) September 26, 2012
Our Week 4 Freeroll with $250 in prizes is now live on DraftDay. Sign up for FREE here. Enrico’s going with Shady McCoy to anchor his team this week expecting big things against Osi and the G-Men. We’re also doing a $1 QB Club game – It’s a pick’em style game where you draft only quarterbacks. Feel free to give that a shot.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages