Feb 15, 2013, 10:41 AM EST
One of the more enjoyable aspects of the hit television show “The Office” taking place in Scranton, PA is all of the little nods to Philadelphia. Some are a bit more obvious, like Jim meeting with Sixer great Dr. J. Others are tougher to spot and are hidden on some random guy’s desk, like what appears to be a Howard Eskin bobblehead from last night’s episode.
You may recall back in the mid 2000s when the then 610 WIP drive-time host was going through his fur coat period, for some reason there was a limited edition bobblehead of him made, playing off of his “King of Bling” nickname. According to wiki, the first 100 Eskin bobbleheads contained an actual diamond chip in them. The proceeds went to charity.
Howard’s son and fellow CBS/WIP employee Spike caught the above screen cap of the bobble on the show. Now he can cross off “Seeing a miniature figurine of my father in a fur coat show up randomly on a hit national television show” from his bucket list.
— Howard Eskin (@howardeskin) February 15, 2013
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|somekat on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages