May 7, 2013, 11:49 AM EDT
When most people move from one city to another they end up throwing out half of what was in their closet or maybe donating some of it to the Goodwill. When you were the head football coach for the Philadelphia Eagles for over a decade, you can probably auction off most of that stuff and raise a buttload of money for charity.
That’s what Andy Reid and his wife Tammy are doing. Check it, from the Philly Biz Journal:
Items at the “Andy and Tammy Reid Moving Sale” will include Eagles gear-and-ware — including hats, dinnerware, glasses, gift items, tickets signed by players and miscellaneous memorabilia. Many items are autographed.
I’m hoping for an autographed Andy Reid chafing dish.
Proceeds will benefit Harriton High School’s football team and a nonprofit helping to fight domestic violence.
More info here.
Andy Reid’s selling his leftover timeouts and challenges for charity. bizjournals.com/philadelphia/n…
— Dan McQuade (@dhm) May 7, 2013
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|NBA lottery is rigge… on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|J on CEO Scott O’Neil promise…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money