May 7, 2013, 11:49 AM EST
When most people move from one city to another they end up throwing out half of what was in their closet or maybe donating some of it to the Goodwill. When you were the head football coach for the Philadelphia Eagles for over a decade, you can probably auction off most of that stuff and raise a buttload of money for charity.
That’s what Andy Reid and his wife Tammy are doing. Check it, from the Philly Biz Journal:
Items at the “Andy and Tammy Reid Moving Sale” will include Eagles gear-and-ware — including hats, dinnerware, glasses, gift items, tickets signed by players and miscellaneous memorabilia. Many items are autographed.
I’m hoping for an autographed Andy Reid chafing dish.
Proceeds will benefit Harriton High School’s football team and a nonprofit helping to fight domestic violence.
More info here.
Andy Reid’s selling his leftover timeouts and challenges for charity. bizjournals.com/philadelphia/n…
— Dan McQuade (@dhm) May 7, 2013
|drupalgardens.com on Report: Phils talking to Toron…|
|Negativo on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|solidsender on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Sarah Baine on Terrell Owens Is Bowling, but…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages