Sep 11, 2013, 3:55 PM EDT
Neither SEPTA nor the Miller people will be providing an automobile for you to set up a tailgate around and there will also not be any grills provided for you to burn meat on, so good luck lugging one of those puppies down to the parking lot in South Philadelphia.
The smart move is to convince your one buddy with the big truck to pack all your tailgating essentials in his jawn and then just meet him there.
Drinking and driving is very bad but drinking and taking the subway home is usually pretty okay. Especially after a Birds victory.
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|nahroots on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money