Sep 22, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
The Philadelphia Eagles have a released a promotional video package highlighting the new food options available for your purchase—and subsequent inhale—at Lincoln Financial Field in 2011.
Taking a cue from the boys across the street, many of your CBP favorites will be popping up on Sundays, including Chickie & Pete’s, Tony Luke’s and McNally’s Tavern—better known as the home of “The Schmitter.”
Frankly, I have my doubts about whether the plates of jumbo shrimp and diced sausage will ever see their way to the main concourses, but some of the “non-club level” options look like a cool change of pace. “And by cool change of pace,” I mean like a hot dog stuffed inside a cheesesteak.
Know what? How about I just get out of the way and turn things over to the professionals. Take it away, EROCK.
|willh888 on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Jeff on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|Chris on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|Pipes on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages