Mar 21, 2013, 5:02 PM EST
Basically, at this point, we’re just hoping the Spring of Dom turns into the Summer of Dom.
Jim Salisbury has another good piece today on the confidence the Phillies young slugger has built up this spring. Not even a 100 mph fastball intimidates him.
“In my mind I don’t feel like a pitcher can have enough stuff to get me
out,” Brown said. “Even if they’re throwing 100 mph, I feel I can turn
Drool. So damn good to see the kid with this kind of confidence after the struggles he’s been through in the past.
Yeah, yeah, spring numbers, all that. Can’t we just be excited? Go read Sully’s take to put it all in context.
But damn. Dom’s certainly giving off the impression that his time is now.
— Jim Salisbury (@JSalisburyCSN) March 21, 2013
|FREE KWAME!!! on The Eagles are in ridiculously…|
|willh888 on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|Matt P. on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|The Evster on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages