Jun 28, 2012, 4:26 PM EST
Andrew did a real nice job earlier in the day examining the realistic player option at 15th overall, as well as his desire for Rod Thorn and company to move up, so give that another read or use it to learn about the guy the Sixers do end up selecting.
Enjoy the bad suits, the newly acquired bling, the upside, the wing span, all of the draft hoopla, but most importantly, let’s hope the Sixers can continue the progress towards a championship-caliber team in Philadelphia.
AU is lucky enough to have tickets inside the Prudential Center this evening so look for a report back late this evening or early tomorrow. Want to see the Sixers move up? Move ‘Dre? Make a splash? Chat along with all of the picks in the comments.
Photo Caption: NBA Commissioner David Stern, left, shakes Charles Barkley’s hand in
afternoon on Tuesday, June 19, 1984 in New York City after the former
Auburn University forward was drafted by the Philadelphia 76ers. Barkley was picked fifth in the NBA draft. (AP Photo/Marty Lederhandler)
|sfsu on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|sfsu on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|The Bees Knees on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages