A Cartoon In Which Andrew Bynum Gets Kidnapped By Charles Barkley, Allen Iverson, and Ilya Bryzgalov. Okay Sure.
Feb 14, 2013, 11:27 AM EDT
First of all, the premise to this cartoon is a little bit hard to believe. I mean, in what bizarro world do Allen Iverson and Charles Barkley have the motivation to stage a kidnapping. And of a 7-foot giant no less.
That said, the depictions of Chuck, A.I., and the Big Goofy Guy — not to mention special guest Borat Bryz — are pretty impressive.
It appears to be a joint production between Philly comedy voice extraordinare Joe Conklin and cartoonist Kevin Lofton.
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money