May 16, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
Beer is good. Beer at a Phillies game at Citizens Bank Park is even better (Albeit expensive).
And if you’re not a huge fan of the guy with the dreads or the other guy with the eye patch and parrot on his shoulder coming to your seat to deliver you a Miller Lite, don’t fret. Just take a walk. CBP has a tremendous selection of craft brews, one of which is certain to be agreeable to you.
But say you know what you like, you want something specific like a Dogfish Head 60 Minute or something from Oskar Blues or maybe a nice crisp Victory Headwaters Pale Ale. Where can you find that specific beer?
You’re in luck. A beer snob friend of mine just sent along this super handy Google Doc that breaks down every beer stand at Citizens Bank Park by Level/section/Draft/Bottles/Cans/Booze.
Basically it’s a treasure map for the nectar of the gods. Sadly, my partial season ticket plan seats aren’t real close to any of the hot spots. But the new “Irish Pub” in 102 isn’t too far away.
Remember kids, be responsible.
Update: The spreadsheet was compiled and is maintained by the folks from a food blog Chocolate Covered Memories. Nice work, fellas.
Photos by Laura Swartz and Dave Cooksey
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|db21 on Connor Barwin says Eagles used…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages