Apr 27, 2012, 2:24 PM EST
Here’s a solid bit of viral marketing from Chickie’s and Pete’s in a knock off of the popular Discovery Channel television show “Cash Cab.” This one is dubbed “Cash Crab” in reference to the Crab Mobile that shuttles fans to and from the sports complex to the South Philly wing and cheese frie haven. Renowned Philly comedian Joe Conklin plays the role of Ben Bailey as he asks a couple of nitwits ridiculously easy question about Philly sports.
Perhaps the best twist on the game show involves a unique lifeline. Instead of phoning a friend, you can nudge the passed out bum next to you to solicit advice. Sadly, in the two videos we watched, the bum was not awoken from his slumber.
If for nothing else, the bottom video features a Rocky Balboa look alike who has clearly drank one too many raw eggs in his day.
And the crazy Rocky guy:
|Joseph on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|jpeezo on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages